New Business Sales – B2B
We are looking for a hungry, experienced B2B Business Development Executive to join us at an exciting time to help drive our business forward.
Your main role will be to understand our prospective customer’s pain points and then create and sell compelling solutions to address their issues through the effective use and support of technology. We are not box shifters. We instead concentrate on selling our expertise and services.
To do that, you will need to target mostly UK based enterprise businesses, engaging with and meeting contacts to understand their existing AV Workplace technology setup and discover where we can professionalise their office building through the effective deployment of all Smart solutions and services.
Working out of a modern office in Wootton Bassett, near Swindon, you will represent Visually Connected Worldwide and will be responsible for engaging prospects in a consultative sales process that will require regular and consistent communications by phone, email and in person.
You will be part of and will work closely with a small team and your challenge will be to deliver new business that has a real impact on the bottom line.
Please email your CV and covering letter to:
B2B Business Development Executive
- 3 years of AV and workplace technology experience, preferably a good understanding of IT.
- Knowledge and understanding of complex Audio Visual solutions.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on relationship building, listening and effective questioning.
- Brilliant organisational and time management skills.
- Ability and desire to work autonomously.
- Good written English, with an excellent eye for detail.
- The confidence and ability to prospect effectively in order to build your pipeline.
- Ability to engage meaningfully with high-level decision makers.
- A fast learner and conceptual thinker, with strong analytical skills.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- B2B Sales experience in a similar role selling services.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the AV industry and a desire to continually learn.
- A sense of duty to deliver a consistently high level of service.
- Preferably some formal sales training with the ability to demonstrate technical sales skills across the sales process.
- Your ability to understand customer issues and create solutions to overcome them.
- Your effectiveness at dealing with customer queries and preparing solid proposals.
- Your performance against agreed targets.
- Feedback from regular customer satisfaction surveys.
- Your ability to work with the rest of our team.
Part of your time will be spent working from our head office at 6 Bowman Court, Whitehill Lane, Royal Wootton Bassett, SN4 7DB.
We offer a very competitive package that includes benefits such as:
- Huge scope to develop and grow professionally.
- A supportive environment.
- Interesting and rewarding work. You will be able to make a real difference.
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays.
- A mobile phone allowance.
- A car allowance
- Summer party, pizza nights, events and our Christmas party
- A number of additional perks and rewards.