Audio Visual/IT Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced AV/IT project manager with at least 2 years plus experience delivering high spec corporate commercial projects that involve the installation and integration of cutting edge workplace technology which includes full presentation solutions, IPTV, videoconference systems, network, switching and control devices, into boardrooms, training rooms, auditoria, meeting rooms, lecture theatres and beyond.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced AV Project Manager to join a progressive company where every project is challenging and unique.
Working out of a modern office in Wootton Bassett, near Swindon, you will represent Visually Connected Worldwide and will be for managing projects from the initial quote/brief stage through to final install and handover
- The ability to read and understand technical project drawings
- The ability to create technical drawings
- Understand network – make sure that configuration and documentation of the network, ensuring all standards are met
- Complete site surveys
- Excellent communication skills – Both written and verbal
- Liaising with both internal and external team members, architects, designers and client representatives
- Time and budget management skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines, demonstrating resilience and flexibility
- Have ability to plan, organise, prioritise, delegate and oversee workload
- Willing to learn to new technologies and systems such as access control, CCTV, IT, Telephony
- The ability to work overtime on occasions
Part of your time will be spent working from our head office at 6 Bowman Court, Whitehill Lane, Royal Wootton Bassett, SN4 7DB.
We offer a very competitive package that includes benefits such as:
- Huge scope to develop and grow professionally.
- A supportive environment.
- Interesting and rewarding work. You will be able to make a real difference.
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays.
- A mobile phone allowance.
- A car allowance
- Summer party, pizza nights, events and our Christmas party
- A number of additional perks and rewards.
Please email your CV and covering letter to: