DIGITAL SIGNAGE FOR HOSPITALITY
Restaurants, Hotels & Conference Centres
When visitors arrive at your premises what are they looking for?
Booking information, menu options, event and wayfinding information are a important to support a positive visitor experience and however, much of this information is in a state
Digital signage is always on which is particularly useful for establishments that operate 24/7. Guests can be welcomed, facilities, menus and events can be promoted in a captivating way.
Here are some examples of how digital signage can be utilised:
– To welcome guests
– Display information such as menu options
– Display concierge information
– Display meeting overviews
– Display the locations of facilities, events and meetings using way-finding
– Display upcoming offers and events
– Keep employees informed of the scope of services together with internal bulletins and information