We are a growing company with a strong future – are you ready to grow with us?
We are a smart technology innovator, audio visual (AV) integrator, unified communications and access control provider. Our success is based on fresh thinking, a dynamic approach to business transformation and the passion and desire of a small but talented team to turn our client’s ideas into their vision.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced B2B Business Development Executive to help drive our business forward.
About Visually Connected Worldwide
Visually Connected provide smart office solutions and integrated audio visual solutions to enable businesses to connect their workspaces and achieve more agile ways of working. We work closely with many leading names across the globe and in a range of sectors including corporate, hospitality, leisure, healthcare and local authorities. We are a passionate and reliable team that brings together a wealth of experience and specialist knowledge. We are devoted to delivering future-proof high-quality solutions to open a world of possibilities for our clients through workplace technology.
About the role
Your main role as Business Development Executive will be to understand and identify clients’ needs regarding hybrid working and all aspects of their audiovisual needs so that we can provide expert advice and implement tailor-made solutions. The end goal is to deliver a high-end experience for our clients.
To do that you will be field-based, targeting predominantly UK-based enterprise businesses, engaging with and meeting contacts to understand their existing workplace technology infrastructure to promote effective audiovisual, video communications and hybrid working solutions.
You will represent Visually Connected Worldwide and identify winning opportunities through a mix of new business development managing existing contracts. You will be responsible for engaging prospects in a consultative sales process that will require regular and consistent communications by phone, email and in person.
You will be part of a small professional and fun team and your responsibility will be to deliver new business that has a real impact on the continued growth of this company.
- 3 years AV and workplace technology experience, with a good understanding of IT
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of complex audiovisual solutions
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Brilliant organisational and time management skills
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on relationship building, listening and effective questioning
- Ability to engage meaningfully with high level decision makers
- A fast learner and conceptual thinker, with strong analytical skills
- B2B sales experience in a similar role selling services
- Up-to-date knowledge of the AV industry and a desire to continually learn
- A sense of duty to deliver a consistently high level of service
- A strong ability to understand customer issues and create solutions to address them
- Able to deal with customer queries and prepare solid proposals
- Able to work well within a team and independently
- Preferably some formal sales training with the ability to demonstrate technical sales skills across the sales process
We offer a very competitive package that includes including:
- Huge scope to develop and grow professionally
- A supportive environment
- Product and management training
- Interesting and rewarding work. You will be able to make a real difference!
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Mobile phone allowance
- Car allowance
- Company events and exhibitions
- BUPA private health insurance
- A number of additional perks and rewards
Working at Visually Connected Worldwide
By joining us, you will become an integral part of a small team of professionals who work closely together to help implement the latest cutting-edge audiovisual technology and change the way our clients work.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep in touch with the latest news and developments from Visually Connected.