Audiovisual Commissioning Engineer with a good knowledge of IT
Servicing leading businesses in London, Greater London and the home counties.
About Visually Connected Worldwide
Visually Connected provide smart office solutions and integrated audiovisual solutions to enable businesses to connect their workspaces and achieve more agile ways of working. We work closely with many leading names across the globe and in a range of sectors including corporate, hospitality, leisure, healthcare and local authorities. We are a passionate and reliable team that brings together a wealth of experience and specialist knowledge. We are devoted to delivering future-proof high-quality solutions to open a world of possibilities for our clients through workplace technology.
About the role
We are looking for an audiovisual engineer with at least 3 years experience in a corporate environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced AV technical person to join a progressive company where every project, small or large, is important to us.
You will represent Visually Connected Worldwide and deliver high-quality AV/IT projects by being able to set up, configure and troubleshoot a variety of AV equipment.
- Setup, commission and troubleshoot a variety of AV equipment
- Good knowledge of video conferencing, audio, video, presentation and control solutions integration and IT
- Good knowledge of cabling, crimping and terminating skills
- Be able to work from schematics, terminating sheets, site plans and drawings
- Be organised, flexible and able to approach different types of tasks during the working day
- Be able to work on own initiative and always give the client the best service
- Have the ability to liaise with the client or main contractor
- Have a flexible approach to project changes on site
- Be able to think laterally and suggest engineering solutions on site
- Be able to audit the installation from the beginning to completion
- Work with the rest of the team to delivery high quality projects
- Be able to manage sites, if necessary
- Be willing work both in London /South West & South East and occasionally on customer sites in other parts of the UK and Europe
- Be willing to attend training courses in new equipment and solutions
We offer a very competitive package that includes the following benefits:
- Huge scope to develop and grow professionally
- A supportive environment
- Product training
- Interesting and rewarding work. You will be able to make a real difference.
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays
- A mobile phone allowance
- BUPA private health insurance
- Company events, exhibitions
- A number of additional perks and rewards.
Working at Visually Connected Worldwide
By joining us, you will become an integral part of a small team of professionals who work closely together to help implement the latest cutting-edge AV technology and change the way our clients work.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep in touch with the latest news and developments from Visually Connected.