New Business Sales – IT – Royal Wootton Bassett, Swindon
We are looking for a hungry, experienced B2B Business Development Executive to join us at an exciting time to help drive our business forward.
Your main role will be to understand our prospective customer’s pain points and then create and sell compelling IT solutions to address their issues through the effective use and support of technology comprising of both hardware and software. We are a small professional team, supporting a wide range of business across Wiltshire and the rest of the UK. You will need to target a range of business within the M4 corridor, engaging with and meeting contacts to understand their workplace/IT environment and discover where we can professionalise their office building through the effective deployment of all Smart solutions and services.
Visually Connected offer a single point of contact, whether its a complete managed IT service, equipment supply and service or additional labour and expertise for that important IT project. We also offer AV installations and meeting room overhauls, and remotely support clients worldwide.
Working out of a modern office near Swindon, you will represent Visually Connected Worldwide and will be responsible for engaging prospects in a consultative sales process that will require regular and consistent communications by phone, email and in person. You will be part of and will work closely with a small team and your challenge will be to deliver new business that has a real impact on the bottom line.
B2B Business Development Executive – IT – Royal Wootton Bassett, Swindon
- Minimum. 5 years selling Managed IT Services, Hardware and Software solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, selling Office365 products and services.
- Knowledge of Google products, selling GSuite products and services.
- Knowledge of Networking & Server technology sales, i.e. Cisco, HP, Aruba, Ubiquiti etc
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on relationship building, listening and effective questioning.
- Brilliant organisational and time management skills.
- Ability and desire to work autonomously.
- Good written English, with an excellent eye for detail.
- The confidence and ability to prospect effectively in order to build your pipeline.
- Ability to engage meaningfully with high-level decision makers.
- A fast learner and conceptual thinker, with strong analytical skills.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- B2B Sales experience in a similar role selling IT products & services.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the IT industry and a desire to continually learn.
- A sense of duty to deliver a consistently high level of service.
- Preferably some formal sales training with the ability to demonstrate technical sales skills across the sales process.
- Your ability to understand customer issues and create solutions to overcome them.
- Your effectiveness at dealing with customer queries and preparing solid proposals.
- Your performance against agreed targets.
- Feedback from regular customer satisfaction surveys.
- Your ability to work with the rest of our team.
You will be based at our Royal Wootton Bassett office, with a portion of the role being road/field based
We offer a very competitive package that includes benefits such as:
- Huge scope to develop and grow professionally.
- A supportive environment.
- Interesting and rewarding work. You will be able to make a real difference.
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays.
- Regular product training sessions with manufacturers
- Company mobile telephone.
- Company vehicle/allowance
- Summer party, pizza nights, events and our Christmas party
- A number of additional perks and rewards.
Please email your CV and covering letter to: