Audio Visual Installation Engineer
We are looking for an experienced AV/IT installation engineer with at least 3 years plus experience in a corporate environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced engineer to join a progressive company where every project is challenging and unique. Working out of a modern office in Wootton Bassett, near Swindon, you will represent Visually Connected Worldwide and perform AV/IT installation work to a spec within the budgeted number of hours and to a high quality level.
- Be organised, flexible and able to approach different types of tasks during the working day
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Have the ability to liaise with the client or main contractor
- Have a flexible approach to project changes on site
- Be able to think laterally and suggest engineering solutions on site
- Be able to work from schematics, terminating sheets, site plans and drawings
- Good knowledge of cable running and management
- Knowledge of fitting trays, trunking and baskets
- Have excellent soldering, crimp and terminating skills
- Excellent knowledge of video conferencing, IPTV, sound, presentation and control solutions and integration
- Be able to audit the installation from the beginning to completion
- Be able to manage sites, if necessary
- Be willing work both in London /South West & South East and occasionally on customer sites in other parts of the UK and Europe
- Be willing to attend training courses in new equipment and solutions
Part of your time will be spent working from our head office at 6 Bowman Court, Whitehill Lane, Royal Wootton Bassett, SN4 7DB.
We offer a very competitive package that includes benefits such as:
- Huge scope to develop and grow professionally.
- A supportive environment.
- Interesting and rewarding work. You will be able to make a real difference.
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays.
- A mobile phone allowance.
- Summer party, pizza nights, events and our Christmas party
- A number of additional perks and rewards.
Please email your CV and covering letter to: