Who we help and what we do
We offer a range of outsourced ServiceDesk options for in-house IT teams and SMEs from overspill services, 1st line support or 3rd line escalation to fully outsourced services for complete Service Desk support.
Our ServiceDesk clients cover all markets and range in size from small to medium businesses to organisations with offices around the world. We’ll provide support that will meet your requirements perfectly.
We offer a range of ServiceDesk options, from a fully outsourced operation to particular aspects, such as overspill services, 1st line support call management and troubleshooting, or an expert 3rd line escalation resource for your own IT support team.
If you prefer, we can integrate with your ICT team so your end-users need never know that we’re not a part of your business or that the support is outsourced.
1st Line Support
3rd Line Support
ServiceDesk features at a glance
Outsource all or part of your needs
- Businesses with limited ICT resource often outsource their entire IT support function.
- However, we can also offer outsourcing of just your 1st line IT support together with ticket management, or 3rd line support with issues being escalated to us where particular expertise is needed.
Advanced ticketing processes
- Our ticketing process is efficient and predictable, and we use a sophisticated support management system.
- We also have full audit trails on each ticket, together with real-time dashboards, that ensure everything gets resolved promptly and in accordance with the impact it is having on your business. We’re also ISO accredited and base our support operations on ITIL practise.
Unlimited use of our support service
- Our Service Desk comes with unlimited remote support – we agree the pricing up-front, and after that you can use us as many or as few times as you need to. And our price is competitive and within reach of small businesses.
- You can get in touch as often as you need, by phone, email or using our online customer portal or chat application – whichever is most convenient.
- Everyone in our frontline team is trained and technically certified – sorting out your problem is more important than just call-centre response stats.
Easy ticket creation, transparent progress and reporting
- Your staff, or a nominated representative, can create tickets by phone, by email, using our chat application or through our customer portal.
- Our portal allows you to follow progress on your tickets, and we can provide monthly reports summarising utilisation of our services and well as information on your ICT estate. Plus weguarantee fast responses and resolution of your problems.
Be ahead of the game with monitoring
- As part of our service, we can monitor your systems and either offer a heads-up to your own staff, or go ahead and prevent many outages. This can contribute to your activities towards achieving compliance standards by ticking the box for event management.
Why outsource your ServiceDesk?
Whether you call it a Help Desk or a Service Desk, maintaining an efficient and comprehensive support process in house is costly and time consuming, and there are issues covering absence, and experienced staff moving on, so it makes sense to outsource some or all of the function.
Many clients outsource a part of their own service desk, such as front line (level 1) to us, in order to take advantage of our advanced ticketing capabiliities, or their escalation process so they have specialist expertise.
Any time you have an issue with your ICT you can be certain that it will be dealt with quickly, efficiently, transparently (so you know whats happening), and with expertise. We also give you numerous ways to create a support ticket and monitor progress.
An outsourced service desk will raise the perception of IT with your end users. The efficiency, comprehensive cover and management provided will increase user satisfaction and create a positive impression in respect of the way that support is run.
Part of the fast, efficient resolution of these issues is down to the expertise and experience of our technical team, as individuals and collectively through our knowledge base.
Specialist resource on-hand
The cost of training your own staff in all areas of ICT can be prohibitive, and through economies of scale we can offer technical resource at a fraction of the cost. You can also take advantage of the flexibility we offer and scale your support resource with your business. It is the perfect answer to handling any backlogs or overflow that your internal Help Desk may be experiencing.
All of these factors will help you keep the costs of ICT down and productivity high. In addition our cost model is based on transparent pricing (agreed in advance with no hidden costs) and monthly payments, so you can plan and budget more effectively.
If you have your own IT resource they are freed up to focus on more strategic business-focussed ICT projects, or on any bespoke systems that you may be running. Plus, absences and breaks are always covered. Lastly, your use of office space will be lower and this could be important if your business is growing.